Important Announcements

Meetings are currently held on the 4th Tuesday, 6pm, at the South Waco Library, 2737 S. 18th St., Waco, TX 76706. Meetings occur most months, but each should be confirmed by an announcement on this website This website can now be reached entering the following URL: www.friendsoftheclimate.org. Free "climate crisis is here" yard signs may be obtained by emailing anorthc@aol.com. To join our email list and be informed of meetings, events, and campaigns, please email Alan at anorthc@aol.com. Scroll down to "Sixth Annual Climate Crisis Art Show Winners."

UPDATE: Waco Climate Crisis Art Exhibit

From Alan Northcutt:

Climate Crisis Artists:

I would like to mention a couple of items  I did not address in the recent email

on delivery of art for the 2021 virtual show.  Please note:

  •  If for any reason you are not able to deliver your art to my address, please text me and I will come to your address as soon as possible and pick up your entries.  My cp number for text messages is 254.744.1682.   If you don't utilize text messages, you may email me.
  • In  prior years we had a few submissions that were totally digital.  If that is the case with your art, you may email the file to me rather than deliver the art.  With this protocol, it is even  more vital that you include all the demographic information I requested.  

 Deep thanks for entering the 5th Annual Climate Crisis Art Exhibit,

 Alan 

Comments