Waco Friends of Peace/Climate meet monthly, the third Tuesday of the month, 6 pm, at Poppo Rollo's Pizza
Westbank Meeting Room, 703 N. Valley Mills Dr., Waco, 76710. Free presentation and pizza/salad buffet.

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Kenya Lecture by Dr. Alan Northcutt

THURSDAY, MAY 9TH
POPPA ROLLO'S PIZZA
WEST-BANK MEETING ROOM
703 N.VALLEY MILLS, WACO
6 PM: PIZZA & BUSINESS
6:30:  LECTURE& DISCUSSION


"My experience as a volunteer pathologist at a Kenyan hospital, 2001-2012"  — words and images presented by Alan Northcutt, MD.

Alan says the following about his coming presentation:

"Friends of Peace members have long requested that I talk about my work at Kijabe Hospital, and I will finally do this presentation.  I will discuss the environs of the hospital and Kenya, my work in pathology, the state of medical practice in Kenya, the evolution of AIDS treatment over this time period, and a bit of the natural beauty of this East African nation.  I have collected many photographs over the years.  I will attempt to be concise in order that attendees may have time to ask questions if they wish.  I hope that members will find the talk informative and interesting."

Waco Friends of Peace looks forward to this long-awaited event!

Email to anorthc@aol.com to be placed on the Friends of Peace email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment